+ Reply to Thread

Thread: plugmaster ford and gang

plugmaster ford and gang

i enjoyed our trip in march/april 2019. chris and buddy are great hosts. i have signed up for october and will possibly come back again in 2020. i would love to join you guys again if that is possible.
    jeff barber.

we need to find a gold coin next time.

Senior member Senior member GaBuddy's Avatar

Jeff I totally enjoyed having you along and look forward to the next hunt this fall.
    We will have to plan one for 2020 also!
    www.georgiabuddy.com
    Buddy@GeorgiaBuddy.com
    (912)217-1277
    Metal Detectors & Treasure hunting Equipment

MissLance

Buddy and Chris pulled out all of the stops on this trip. They were our ever-accommodating hosts. It was a BLAST. I had so much fun and learned, learned, learned! Sharing it with Mike, Mike, Brandon, Jeff, and Jeff was the icing on the cake. I, too, hope to return in the near future. Lance

Man, what a fun trip!! Can't wait to do it again and yes, you are always welcome to join!

Definitely looking forward to it Jeff!

GermanRuss

2020 Trip

Quote Originally Posted by ArkJeff View Post
    i enjoyed our trip in march/april 2019. chris and buddy are great hosts. i have signed up for october and will possibly come back again in 2020. i would love to join you guys again if that is possible.
    jeff barber.

we need to find a gold coin next time.
    Jeff and Gang, I too hope to join you all for another hunt in the future. 2020 is not looking good given the World situation, but hopefully things will get better and we can all link up. R

Quote Originally Posted by GermanRuss View Post
    Jeff and Gang, I too hope to join you all for another hunt in the future. 2020 is not looking good given the World situation, but hopefully things will get better and we can all link up. R
    Had a great time with ya Russ, hope to meet up again!

+ Reply to Thread